AALP is funded through tuition, fundraising events, grants and sponsorships. Sponsorship partners include governments, organizations, businesses and individuals. AALP is a registered charity.
When founded in 1994, the leadership program was based in New Brunswick. In 2004, the program expanded to benefit participants from all the Atlantic Provinces.
Three visionary partners provided the initial partnership investment as program founders.
Levels of partnership
- Strategic Partner ($25,000 minimum annual contribution)
- Gold Partner ($10,000 minimum annual contribution)
- Silver Partner ($5,000 minimum annual contribution)
- Bronze Partner ($3,000 minimum annual contribution)
- Major Partner ($1,000 – $2,999 annual contribution)
- Corporate Partner ($500 – $999 annual contribution)
- Supporter ($1 – $500 annual contribution)
To partner, contact AALP at (506) 204-5976 or [email protected]